Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Wildest Trip - Part II

I am officially a Kona Athlete!  Being here is surreal and wonderful.  There is a never ending list of things to do.


The Underpants Run: This is one tradition that I have looked forward to since - well since it started. I loved the idea of poking fun at one's self so much that I even helped start one in San Antonio.  Now I am doing it here!

Bike and gear Check in.
A sure sign that there is no turning back!
Lights, Camera, ...almost action time
So many amazing friends that I am blessed to have in this sport.  These are some of the coolest people around...








Go time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sexcam Veterans Day, we'd like to put politics aside and focus on the moment when Voyager 1 ventures into interstellar space: scientists thought the probe was on the road.

my homepage sexcams

Anonymous said...

Die fetten Titten klatschen hierbei total laut und selbst die Muschis triefen ausschließlich so vor sich hin.
Hier kannst du nämlich so häufig und dadurch lange mit nackten Weibern buhlen und Laune haben
wie du möchtest. Du darfst ausschließlich den Fehler keinesfalls tun
und die Website in deinen Favoriten speichern oder gar im Browser aufgerufen lassen.


Take a look at my web page sex cams